- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Establish a test automation strategy together with the development team and QA lead
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a test automation framework together with the development team
- Develop and execute automated test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Help the development team with writing unit and integration tests
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools (i.e. Azure DevOps)
- Identify and communicate any gaps in requirements and test cases
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results (Root Cause Analysis)
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects
Your career path matters a lot to us, as such you’ll be continually guided and have the opportunity for Personalized Career Development (Workshops, Paid Online Courses, Mentors). Benefits include paid Personal Private Insurance, membership at many sports establishments (gyms, swimming pool, kickbox…), and plenty of Team building activities/socializing activities. Fresh Fruits are provided free of charge and special orders are usually granted.
You will have the possibility to work from an office, remotely or hybrid, as you prefer. The work location is near the center and the work environment is set in regular offices (not the ocean style) which will give you the possibility to work effectively both in a team and individually. You will be working with a young and open-minded team and in a good work atmosphere.