Since our inception in 2008, we have created products for both small and large international companies in the telco, finance and law enforcement industries. With our one-stop-shop approach, our clients appreciate that we deliver the full product and we take full responsibility and ownership.
At MCA we build better, not more!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will play a vital role in the company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors, regressions and it’s reliable.
- At least 4 years in a QA role
- At least 2 years in an Automation QA role
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Attentive to details in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with developing automation tests in an OOP language (preferably in #C)
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting logs
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with TSQL/NoSQL and scripting
- Agile mindset and familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with automating REST API calls will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of integration events will be considered a plus
- Experience with writing unit tests will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with LINQ will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with performance and/or security testing will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps will be considered a plus
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Establish a test automation strategy together with the development team and QA lead
- Build and maintain a test automation framework together with the development team
- Develop and execute automated test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools (i.e. Azure DevOps)
- Identify and communicate any gaps in requirements and test cases
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results (Root Cause Analysis)
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects
Your career path matters a lot to us, as such you’ll be continually guided and have the opportunity for Personalized Career Development (Workshops, Paid Online Courses, Mentors). Benefits include paid Personal Private Insurance, membership at many sports establishments (gyms, swimming pool, kickbox…), and plenty of Team building activities/socializing activities. Fresh Fruits are provided free of charge and special orders are usually granted.
You will have the possibility to work from an office, remotely or hybrid, as you prefer. The work location is near the center and the work environment is set in regular offices (not the ocean style) which will give you the possibility to work effectively both in a team and individually. You will be working with a young and open-minded team and in a good work atmosphere.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying